- 1. Filling the registration form does not guarantee a seat in the Institute. The seat
will be allotted to eligible students fulfilling the admission criterion laid down by
the Institute [For 31 August counseing : Counseling Instructions.].
- 2. The application will not be considered as submitted if Payment of the
Registration Fee (₹ 1000) is not done. Ensure that you submit correct Registration
Form as well as Payment details.
- 3. Registration fee once submitted will not be refunded in any case.
- 4. The printing of the registration form will only be enabled once the fee receipt is
verified from our end, so aspirants must wait for their fee receipt verification
before taking out the print out of their forms.
- 5. Counseling Date will be notified to the candidates telephonically through their mobile number after the publication of class 12th results.
- 6. Once offered a seat after the counseling, the candidate has to deposit
Rs.91,525/-(which includes institute fee, medical insurance, university fee and
refundable security fee of Rs. 10,000) immidiately to confirm your seat, failing
which the seat will be offered to the next candidate in the merit list.
- 7. Candidates willing to reside in hostel will have to pay an additional amount of Rs.
28,300/-(which include hostel room rent, electricity charges, Wi-Fi charges and
mess charges per semester.)
- 8. Candidates are required to upload the copy of their fee receipt in the upload
admission fee section after logging in their account.
- 9. You are supposed to keep the receipt of the registration fee, the admission fee
and the printout of the Registration form with you and produce the same when
- 10. You may be required to upload the documents as and when desired by
- 11. Candidates are required to keep their user ID & Password safe with them
and they are not supposed to share it with anyone.
- 12. After successful submission of payment details, the aspirants must wait for
their fee receipt verification and visit our web site [www.birlainstitute.co.in] regularly for updates.
- 13. You are required to take print out of all your documents and keep the same
with you for future references.
- 14. In case the candidate withdraws his/her candidature from the Institute before the commencement of the classes, a nominal fee
will be deducted from the deposited fee and the rest of the amount
will be refunded.If a candidate withdraws after the commencement of classes, the fee will be adjusted on Pro rata basis.
- 15. For fee deposited directly in any bank, kindly write the date of deposit without any special symbol as referance number.
In case of any doubt, feel free to seek clarification on following mobile numbers.