- 1. Filling the registration form does not guarantee a seat in the Institute. The seat
will be allotted to eligible students fulfilling the admission criterion laid down by
the Institute [For criteria visit ADMISSION 2020 Page].
- 2. The application will not be considered as submitted if Payment of the
Registration Fee (₹ 2000) is not paid. Ensure that you submit correct Registration
Form as well as Payment details.
- 3. Registration fee once submitted will not be refunded in any case.
- 4. The printing of the registration form will only be enabled once the fee receipt is
verified from our end, so aspirants must wait for their fee receipt verification
before taking out the print out of their forms.
- 5. Online Counseling Date is July 30, 2020. Candidates will be informed
telephonically through the mobile number entered by them in the registration
form, about the status of their admission from 9.30 AM onwards.
- 6. Once offered a seat after the counseling, the candidate has to deposit
Rs.81,925/-(which includes institute fee, medical insurance, university fee and
refundable security fee of Rs. 10,000) on or before August 7, 2020, failing
which the seat will be offered to the next candidate in the merit list.
- 7. Candidates willing to reside in hostel will have to pay an additional amount of Rs.
21,100/-(which include hostel room rent, electricity charges, Wi-Fi charges and
mess charges per semester.)
- 8. Candidates are required to upload the copy of their fee receipt in the upload
admission fee section after logging in their account.
- 9. You are supposed to keep the receipt of the registration fee, the admission fee
and the printout of the Registration form with you and produce the same when
- 10. You may be required to upload the documents as and when desired by
- 11. Candidates are required to keep their user ID & Password safe with them
and they are not supposed to share it with anyone.
- 12. After successful submission of payment details, the aspirants must wait for
their fee receipt verification and visit our website regularly for conditional offer
letter and any other updates.
- 13. You are required to take print out of your offer letter and keep the same
with you for future references.
- 14. In case the candidate withdraws his/her candidature from the Institute before the commencement of the classes, an amount of Rs. 5000/- only will be deducted from the deposited fee and the rest of the amount will be refunded within a fortnight.if a candidate withdraws after the commensment of classes, the fee will be adjusted on Pro rata basis.
In case of any doubt, feel free to seek clarification on following mobile numbers.